To assist Christian churches and ministries in designing personalized discipleship resources that allow them to equip and empower adults, children, and families to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith and Principles
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
- We believe that salvation is received by grace, through faith in Jesus Christ alone.
- We believe that all true believers are enabled to live a godly life by the Holy Spirit that dwells within them.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust; the eternal conscious punishment of the lost in Hell and the eternal joy of the saved in Heaven.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that every true believer of any age is commanded by Christ to “preach the Gospel to all creation and to “make disciples of all nations.”
- We believe that “making disciples” includes witness training, teaming experienced witnesses with inexperienced witnesses (all ages) as they learn and go to share the Gospel. Multiplication occurs through an ongoing disciple-making process.
Prayer is essential in every aspect of ministry.
“Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” (Mark 11:24)
“Then Jesus said to His disciples, ‘The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.’ ” (Matthew 9:37-38)
Every Christian is to follow Christ’s example of sharing the Gospel.
“Follow Me and I will make you fishers of men.” (Mathew 4:19)
All in the body of Christ are to be equipped to share the Gospel. Some have been gifted to equip the body of Christ.
“And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ …” (Ephesians 4:11-12)
Christians are to be disciple-makers, not just disciples of Christ.
“And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.” (2 Timothy 2:2)
God’s Word is powerful. It changes lives. It guides our way as we develop a forever relationship with Him.
“All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
As Christians are obedient to God’s directive to share the Gospel, we are enabled to live a life that is purposeful, meaningful and abundant.
“I pray that you will be active in sharing your faith so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ.” (Philemon 6)
Followers of Christ have the responsibility, the authority and the power to go and tell the Gospel.
“You will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)